From the October 2015 archives-
- If you need an argument to start writing down your thoughts and journal a bit about your life, the UMD Newman Center 10/5/15 podcast (‘As If Your Life Matters’) at 18:00 minutes explains some crazy reasons for doing so! Other reasons to listen to this podcast:
- Relationships and Excellence are meant to last. MANY other things in life aren’t. “Am I living as if my time matters…concerning relationships and excellence?” We are all producing results from our life decisions, so will it pass away, or will it endure, even if you’re the only one who knew about your choices when no one was looking…but you chose Excellence and maintaining healthy relationships out of your sacrifices?
- Real faith isn’t a feeling. It’s based on the fact that Jesus conquered death.
- What does God want to be true for me in 5 years? (*You need a vision but you also need a plan).
- Primary relationships, relationship with God
- Focus on relationships now: HP, girls in Minneapolis, my family
- In the moment of integrity (when it’s hard to show up on time, or do the right thing), do I maintain integrityy?
- There are no ordinary people (St. John Paul II seeing God in every person he met).,.